Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Tired Barn...Image Generator


As I have said before, I am a techno geek. This was actually a lot of fun. For me, getting to edit photos is a great past time. It is fun to see the end result. It can be used in many ways, but truthfully I don't know how it could be used with my career. What a fun way to make interesting images that are customized by you. This photo is one that I took on a recent trip to the beach. An old barn that had had enough. It is along side the road in route to Avila Beach.

2 comments:

Teacher-for-life said...

Alex, I found this same site and was fooling around with it myself. I am actually seriously considering about finding a really neat picture and purchasing one of those puzzles as a gift for someone. Pretty cool!

ehernandez said...

That was a cool project you did. I will have to look at the site for similar projects