Thursday, May 22, 2008

How do I publish...GoogleDocs

As this technology class takes its course, I am constanlty surprised with everything that is available on the internet. I guess one way GoogleDocs could be used, would be to post something you would want a large audience to have access to. Not only could the individuals read it, but if I am understanding this correctly, they would also be able to make changes to the document. As of right now, I really do not see myself using this site, as much as the outher sites I have been exposed to during this class. Ok... so I will try to publish this blog entry, and send it to my blog address. Wish me luck!!

Well I was not successful in publishing the entry onto my blog, so I had to do it the "old-fashion" way. When my schedule is not as hectic I will give it another try.

2 comments:

kia said...

Ok, I had problems the first time as well. Under your settings option, make sure you edit your blog. Click on the edit blog. Make sure in here, you put the correct user name, which is your EMAIL ADDRESS. This was my mistake. Once you have that, then you can share your document. You just click on the publish on a website option, and then from there choose the blog option. Wow, I just read that out loud and it sounded pretty confusing. Another easy way is to always click on the help button for any application. Good luck, it will get easier.

kvieira said...

I couldnt figure it out either. I published it and checked the little box to put it on my blog, but no success. One day we'll figure it out.