Wednesday, May 21, 2008

RSS -works for me!!

It is hard to believe that more is not being said about bloglines. I had never heard of them, until I read the assignment. All the sites I regularly view in one convinient spot...come on! Some of the other activities we have done have been useful, but I believe that so far, at least for me, this one might trump them all. As I have admitted in previous blogs, I do love technology,(some might call me a gadget geek...ha ha) along with everything that goes along with it. This is just another great tool to make things a lot easier. Even as I am typing this, I thought of a another great use for RSS. While doing research on a particular subject, an individual could attach all of the usful sites to their account and have them right there for their use.

2 comments:

KParodi said...

What a great idea to use the technology of RSS for school usage and not just to stay up to date with what is going on.

AS EYE C IT said...

I totally agree with you. I love this google reader/ bloglines. I wish someone would have told me about it sooner.